LegalPyme.es provides online legal and tax advice to companies and professionals. At LegalPyme.es, we do believe it is most efficient in this way. However, we do not spare the human resources: our team is made up of senior lawyers (+10 years of experience) specializing in each of the areas of the law we advise on. LegalPyme.es has proven to suit our client’s way of life and their businesses’ day-to-day activity: an online legal and tax advice service through online videoconferencing and secured documents exchange.
Senior lawyers specializing in business law and tax, who have worked at the Top 3 Spanish law firms and have +10 years of experience.
We offer comprehensive law and tax advice to businesses and sole traders on labour, civil, commercial, administrative, criminal and tax law.
LegalPyme.es business model as online legal and tax advisors allows us to offer businesses and sole traders legal and tax advice by former lawyers of the Top 3 Spanish law firms at the best rates.
Our team of lawyers is able to work, other than in Spanish and English, in French, Italian, Portuguese, and German. In addition, LegalPyme.es works with external counsels who not only do master the Arabic and Chinese languages but they also have deep knowledge of these markets.
Nothing is more reassuring than knowing the views of businesses and sole traders that have used our services. You can read what they think of LegalPyme.es here.
– Remuneration and compensation schemes.
– Geographical and functional mobility.
– Advice on national and international taxation.
– General taxation.
– Tax planning.
– Commercial contracts.
– Creation of companies, reforms of by-laws, and corporate restructurings.
– Creation and financing of start-ups.
– Shareholders agreements and family protocols.
– Tax offences.
– Corporate crimes and corrupt practices.
– Intellectual and industrial property offences.
– Offences relating to the market and consumers.
– Environmental crimes.
– Litigation before courts of justice in civil, commercial, and corporate matters.
– Negotiation and extrajudicial dispute resolution through mediation.
– Consumer arbitration and arbitration before the main Spanish and international arbitration institutions.
– Actions against regulations and administrative acts hindering business activities.
– Competition law compliance and infringement proceedings.
– Legal advice to telecommunications companies.
– E-commerce and online protection of intellectual and industrial property.
– Data protection.
– Internet users’ rights.
– Advice on European Union law.
– International contracts.
– Customs law.
– E-commerce and intellectual property at an international level.